- Choose the Cremation Glass Art you want and go to Cart to complete your order.
- Mail me one teaspoon of ashes per piece and a printed copy of your Order Confirmation.
- I will craft your SoulBursts Cremation Glass Art piece and ship it back to you.
Ordering a SoulBursts Cremation Glass Art piece is simple:
To order a SoulBursts Blown Glass Urn:
- Simply click on the Blown Glass Urn you would like to purchase and add the item to your Cart.
- When your order is placed, I will email you a shipping date and tracking information.
More Ordering Questions:
What is the process when I order a SoulBursts Cremation Glass Art piece?
- Click on the Cremation Glass Art piece you want, fill out the information, and add it to your cart. You may continue shopping to add more pieces, or change the contents of your cart until you are satisfied with your order.
- When you are ready to place your order, go to Checkout.
- You will be prompted to print your Order Confirmation at the end of the purchasing process. Note: Your ashes must be accompanied by the printed Order Confirmation or the Order # if you are unable to print the form. This is a crucial step to ensure all remains are clearly identified.
- Collect 1 teaspoon of ash per Cremation Glass Art piece ordered. Place this in a resealable bag with your whole name and Order # printed clearly on the bag.
- Mail me the ashes and a copy of your Order Confirmation or Order #. You will find the mailing address on the Order Confirmation.
- When your ashes and Order Confirmation arrive at my studio, I will email you that I have received them. I will then create your glass art piece and ship them back to you. Typically, your order will ship two to three weeks after I receive your order.
- On the day your shipping label is printed you will receive tracking information and your package will ship one to two days later. Most shipping is via UPS, so a street address is required.
What is the process when I order a SoulBursts Glass Urn?
Visit the Blown Glass Urns page and choose any urn that attracts you.
Follow the purchasing process. I will send you an email and confirm that I have received your order, and ship the Blown Glass Urn to you. If you do not hear from me after you place your order, please contact me.
Please carefully read the description to see how much ash each urn holds — this is very important, as the size of each urn varies.
Note: All Blown Glass Urns are already finished creations, and are one-of-a-kind. Once a Glass Urn is purchased, that urn is no longer available for purchase. However, I may be able to make something similar for you. Please contact me with your wishes and ideas.
How do you make a SoulBursts Cremation Glass Art piece?
How much ash do I need to send?
Remembrances: I need one teaspoon of ash per Cremation Glass Art piece to work with. Place the ashes in a resealable bag with your name and Order # clearly printed on it. All unused ashes will be returned to you.
This can be a hard step. Your funeral director or a friend should be able to help you.
If I am making several pieces for you, please place all the ashes (one teaspoon per piece) in one labeled bag.
I usually do not use all of the ashes. I will return any I don’t use with your Cremation Glass Art piece. If you would like me to scatter your unused ashes, please direct me to do so in the comments box.
Glass Urns: Please remember that Blown Glass Urns are for you to place the entirety of your loved one’s ashes in. We will send you everything you need to accomplish this. You only send ash to me if you purchase a Cremation Glass Art piece that incorporates the ashes in the glass.
Can I mix different deceased’s ashes together?
Can I order a SoulBursts Cremation Glass Art Piece if I do not have ashes?
Where do I send everything?
The shipping address you will send your order to is on the Order Confirmation form you will print at the end of the purchasing process.
If I cannot print my order invoice, what should I do?
Include your full name and the Order Confirmation number when sending me ashes without a printed Order Confirmation.
How long will it take?
Typically, I will send your Cremation Glass Art piece back to you within one week to two weeks. Occasionally it will take three weeks if I am very busy with orders or doing necessary equipment maintenance.
A SoulBursts Blown Glass Urn typically ships within a week of receiving your order.
What kind of shipping do you offer?
Your purchase price includes Free UPS Ground shipping to one address per order within the Contiguous United States. Additional fees for shipping to Hawaii and Alaska will apply.
Expedited UPS shipping methods are available at Checkout and will incur additional expense.
If you have a specific deadline, please contact me prior to placing an expedited order to make sure my glass blowing schedule can accommodate your time line.
How will I know you have received my order?
When I receive your order, I will email you. I pick up the orders from a locked mail facility twice a week, so there may be a delay of one or two days after delivery before I email you.
Will I receive tracking information when my order ships?
You will be emailed a shipping notice with a tracking link the day I print the shipping label for your order. Usually your order will be shipped one to three days after I print the label.
If you have not received your shipping information, remember to check your Spam folder in your email program. Also, check that your email address is correct on the Order Confirmation.
Can SoulBursts ship to multiple addresses?
I ship to one address per order. If you need Cremation Glass Art pieces sent to multiple addresses, please create separate orders for each address.
Are there volume discounts?
Yes. If you order three or more Cremation Glass Art pieces that are shipped to one address only, you can use the "3ormore" discount code to receive a 10 % discount when you place your order. This cannot be combined with other discounts and does not apply to wholesale purchases.
Can I order my own custom color scheme?
If you are interested in a custom color scheme, please email me your color ideas in advance of placing your order and I will let you know if it is possible.
Something to be aware of is the fact that colored glass is not as forgiving a medium as paint. Certain colors have negative reactions with each other, so we will need to discuss this possibility.
I am unable to guarantee you will like a custom color choice, and custom color designs do not fall under my SoulBursts Guarantee.
Are SoulBursts Cremation Glass Art pieces identical?
Each SoulBursts Cremation Glass Art piece is an artistic creation. Each one is handmade, and no two are ever alike. There will always be slight variations in the size, shape, color, and design of each SoulBursts piece.
Ashes, like your loved one are unique and do not always look the same. The ash will interact differently with 2,100-degree heat during the making of your SoulBursts piece, and this can change the appearance of the ash.
Common differences between individual Remembrances may include:
- Large and or small bubbles or no bubbles at all in the ash.
- Ashes that are white, off-white, or gray in appearance. Occasionally they are even black.
- A very small amount of ash that may be seen on or near the surface of a piece.
- Bubbles inside the piece. This is part of the process and not a fault.
All of these variables are natural and to be expected.
What happens if I do not like my Cremation Glass Art after I receive it?
The SoulBursts Guarantee
My goal is to be sure you are happy with your SoulBursts creations, and with my customer service.
If you are not satisfied with a SoulBursts Blown Glass Urn, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days as long as it is in original condition, without custom engraving.
Most importantly—I promise I will treat your loved ones ashes with genuine respect, care and commitment.
If you are truly not satisfied with a SoulBursts product, please email me and I will set up a time to have a phone conversation with you to solve the issue.
Custom requested color schemes are not guaranteed.
Can I cancel my order after I place it?
Can I add to my order after I have placed it?
No. Please place another order.
Can I drop my ashes and order confirmation off at your studio in Bend, Oregon?
If you live nearby and want to drop off your ashes and Order Confirmation, I have a locked drop box at my gate that you may leave your order in. You may also pick up your order from the drop box. I will email you details on how to do this. Please contact me if you want to use this option.
Can I come to your studio and meet you?
My SoulBursts work requires a great deal of concentration. To protect the privacy of my clients and allow me to focus, I do not meet people in my studio except at open studio events. If you would like to be on my email list for upcoming open studio times, please sign up here.
Can I call you?
I will initially communicate with you via email. If I cannot answer your questions via email, I will schedule a private phone call with you.
I will respond to emails as quickly as possible. Sometimes there may be a delay of a day or two.
Please contact me here.
Do you set up wholesale accounts?
The SoulBursts Guarantee
My ultimate goal is to make sure you are happy with your SoulBursts creations.
If you are not happy with a SoulBursts Cremation Glass Art piece after you receive it, please contact me immediately via email. We will work together to come up with a solution.
If you are not satisfied with a SoulBursts Blown Glass Urn, you may return it for a full refund as long as it is in original condition.
Most importantly — I promise I will treat your loved ones ashes with genuine respect and care.